Questions to Ask Your Doctor
There is one thing that men facing each stage of prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment have in common and that is questions.
The best source of information about your particular situation is your doctor. However, by the time you see him or her, you may have forgotten all the important questions you meant to ask.With this in mind, and to make you think about the questions you need to be asking, we have produced a resource: Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Prostate Cancer.
Download this guide in English to find a list of questions to ask your doctor.
- About PSA Screening
- About Your Biopsy Results
- When You’ve Just Been Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer
- If You’re Considering Undergoing Radiation Therapy
- If You’re Considering Undergoing Prostate Cancer Surgery
- If Your PSA is Rising After Initial Treatment
- If Your PSA is Rising During Hormone Therapy